Monday, February 10, 2014

Organization

Is it me or did any of you have problems keeping all the websites, books, quotes and other items of interest organized? I have read countless books on the subject of Witchcraft, on various types of Witchcraft and most of those books contained so much info that I kept a spiral notebook to jot down what I didn't want to forget. I did the same with websites. There are so many knowledgeable Witches/Wiccan (Whatever you have declared yourself and path to be) I don't want to miss anything of great importance......the problem is it all seems important! So now, I have several spirals full of info and website lists. My worst fear is my computer crashes, so I have made a backup of all the info on my computer on to 2 different external harddrives.....does the word "Excessive" come to mind? Yes, I am a type A personality, a capicorn and I have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) The OCD almost ruined my life and sainity until I finally learned how to control my "rechecking" and other things I did repeatedly every day. One way I found to help me was to be very organized. So....now in this case, being organized is overtaking my desk in the form of notebooks, index cards, a label maker for files etc. etc.......Does anyone have any idea that might make this easier for me? PLEASE HELP! I AM DROWNING IN INFORMATION!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts