Sunday, February 9, 2014

I don't want to forget!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spent the weekend online. There are so many wonderful sites out there that I am afraid I will lose one or forget where it is, so I have my trusty notebook beside me that looks more like scribbling that actual notes. I call it my form of using a CODE so that nobody else can read it! LOL!, but really it's just bad penman ship. Eventually I will have a list of sites to share with you guys....so be patient.This blog is a learning club for me and one of the ways you can contact me since I am "In the Closet for my families safety," I hate even saying that, and in this world equal rights should be given to all religions, all races, and it shouldn't matter what your sexual preference is, FAIRNESS, FREEDOM...isn't this what our men are dying for? They want it for another country, but we have so far to go to accomplish this in THIS COUNTRY! Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts